|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Our bees gather nectar from local flowers and turn it into the honey that is in our jars.
We source our honey from bees that forage in the Santa Monica and San Gabriel Mountain ranges. Much of this area is in National Parks and Forests and far from intensive agriculture and all of the pollution and pesticides that come with that.
Our Californian Wildflower Honey is always delicious , and the wildflowers that the bees forage on can be everchanging, depending on the time of year and rainfall. Even wildfires will create different fauna for the bees.
No matter the seasonal wildflower variation you will always know that our honey is always pure, local and raw. What is in the jar is exactly what comes out of the hive. We don’t filter or pasteurize the honey. All of the enzymes and pollen that contributes to the health benefits of honey are left alone.
And as a reminder to parents of young children our honey can't be given to children aged one year and younger.